User blogs

miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
LAS VEGAS, Nev. Cheap Darren McFadden Jersey . - The pot wasnt real. Neither, admitted Floyd Mayweather Jr., was much else that went on in the cable television shows promoting his latest fight.Not the joint rolling parties with a bevy of female friends in his Las Vegas mansion. Not the 31 minute fights without a break in the Dog House of his gym just off the citys glittering Strip.Not even the betting that went on between Mayweather and others over who was going to win.I dont want to just sell a fight, Mayweather said. I want to sell a lifestyle.Called before Nevada boxing regulators Tuesday to explain what went on in the Showtime All Access shows aired earlier this month before his rematch with Marcos Maidana, Mayweather said it was all just made-up entertainment to sell the fight.It worked, he said, bringing in enough of an audience for him to sell more pay-per-views for a fight in which he was guaranteed a $32 million payday.It wasnt real marijuana, Mayweather said. Its all about entertainment.Mayweather, who earlier this year was licensed as a promoter in Nevada, was summoned by Nevada State Athletic Commission Chairman Francisco Aguilar to explain scenes in the All Access show that ran a few days before the fight. Mayweather is listed as the executive producer of the show, which bills itself as a reality series filming boxers before their bout.Turns out it wasnt so real after all.Its a new generation, a young generation, Mayweather said. We believe in going outside boxing and doing something different. Because we did something different we got better pay-per-views this time around.Showtime does not release pay-per-view buys but various reports say the rematch with Maidana did slightly better than the first fight, which did not reach 1 million buys. Mayweathers fight last year with Canelo Alvarez was boxings richest, drawing some 2.2 million buys.Mayweather appeared before the commission with longtime adviser Leonard Ellerbe and one of his attorneys. Notably missing were his normally large entourage and the very large bodyguards who usually trail him everywhere.Aguilar and the other commissioners were most interested in two fights shown on All Access. which was presented as going on for more than a half hour without break, ending only when the beaten boxers quit. On the show, Mayweather is shown arranging the bouts and cheering the fighters.The dog house — the rules are you fight till whoever quits, Mayweather said on the show.Appearing before the commission, though, Mayweather said the fighters got three to four long rest breaks during the sparring sessions.We do take breaks when we spar. I make sure, Mayweather said. Im not going to let anyone get hurt because safety is very important to boxing.Attorney Shane Emerick said scenes showing cash exchanging hands in bets on the fight also didnt happen, and Mayweather knows gambling in the gym is illegal. He also said Mayweather doesnt smoke marijuana or drink alcohol, and wouldnt be around secondhand marijuana smoke because it could show up in drug tests for the fight.Mayweather is shown in All Access at his mansion while joints are being rolled and smoked. At one point he tells an assistant to go get some more rolling papers.Commissioners said they were happy with Mayweather appearing before them, and satisfied with his explanations.You accomplished your goal, Aguilar said. I think you represented yourself well.Asked as he was getting on an elevator to leave why anyone would want to watch the show if they knew it was all staged, Mayweather smiled and said: You know I love you guys. Keep up the good work. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys China . The Cavs announced the move Saturday, one day after LeBron James said hes returning to Cleveland. A 12-year veteran, Haywood has played in 794 NBA games, averaging 6. Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. WINNIPEG -- Tyler Seguin was relieved he and Dallas Stars teammate Jamie Benn finally had something good in common on Saturday afternoon. The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). "I feel like I got my monkey off my back with him getting a couple," said Seguin, who also had a pair of assists. "Its nice to see. Sometimes things just arent going in, but he made some great shots tonight and stepped out at the right time." Seguin and Benn had been held pointless in their two previous games -- losses to Nashville and Chicago -- but Benn hadnt scored a goal since Nov. 14. Benn pretended to throw a monkey off his back after he finally scored his eighth goal of the season at 13:46 of the second period to give the Stars a 3-2 lead. Sergei Gonchar was a big help, tallying a career-high four assists. Rookie Valeri Nichushkin scored a goal. Centre Colton Sceviour netted his first NHL goal in his first game this season for the Stars, who only have four wins in their last 10 games. Kari Lehtonen, playing his 200th game for the Stars and 404th career NHL game, stopped 34 of the 38 shots he faced. Blake Wheeler had a pair of goals, Matt Halischuk also scored and Olli Jokinen added a goal and assist for Winnipeg (14-15-5), which is now winless in its last six home games. Their last victory at MTS Centre was Nov. 15 in a 3-2 shootout against Philadelphia. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec was replaced by Al Montoya to start the third period. Pavelec stopped 19 of the 24 shots he faced. Montoya made seven saves on eight shots. Going into the game, Winnipeg, Dallas and Nashville were tied with 33 points at the bottom of the Central Division. However, Winnipeg has played three more games than Dallas and one more than the Predators, who host San Jose Saturday night. Winnipeg is now 3-11-3 against division opponents, while Dallass mark is 3-6-3. The Stars led 2-1 after the first period and 5-3 after the second on late power-play goals by Benn and Seguin one minute and three seconds apart. The goals were scored while Jets winger Anthony Peluso was off for a boarding major and a game misconduct. Peluso had hit defenceman Alex Goligoski into the boards. Goligoski left the ice with a towel against his right eye,, but returned to the game. Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys. Dallas coach Lindy Ruff was far from impressed with the hit. "I thought the Peluso hit was a joke," Ruff said. "For a guy that plays that amount of time and runs a guy like Goligoski from behind. What does he play, three, four minutes a game? And hes going to run Goligoski from behind? Go run one of our bigger guys. "It was gutsy (of Goligoski) to come back. I mean, (he) cut him open. These are the hits we want to get rid of. I mean, lets get serious." Jets coach Claude Noel didnt have much to say about Pelusos hit. "Anytime you take a five-minute major, its never a good situation," Noel said. "It put us in a tough situation, especially (when) they scored two goals in there." He also pointed to two bad lines changes his team made that led to Seguin and Nichushkin being able to go in alone and score on Pavelec. Basically, his team didnt play "intelligent," Noel said. Wheelers goals tied the game 2-2 and 3-3, but his frustration spilled out after the loss. "What I say doesnt matter. Its what you do out on the ice," Wheeler said. "You can blow smoke as much as you want in the media. Weve been blowing smoke for three years, everyone, myself. "Everyone thats stood in front of the microphone the last three years, theyve said the same (stuff). What do you want me to say? Thats about it. I dont know what else to say." But he did elaborate when asked where the game turned. "In the first period, we were terrible and thats inexcusable," Wheeler said. And even though they fought back and were down 5-3 heading into the third, the Jets gave up two-on-ones and breakaways, he noted. "Its embarrassing," Wheeler said. "Its just no respect for each other. (Montoya) goes in there, hes cold, and thats what we do? "Its like, you just cant believe it." Jokinen finished the scoring at 18:19 when he got a stick on a rebound in traffic in front of the net. Notes: Wheeler now has six goals in his past six games a Winnipeg forward Evander Kane missed his sixth straight game with an undisclosed lower-body injury, although he practised with the team for the first time on Friday a Winnipeg heads out for a two-game road trip against Columbus on Monday and Buffalo on Tuesday a Dallas ends its three-game road trip against Colorado on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a forgettable weekend, Anton Khudobin helped the Carolina Hurricanes get a much-needed victory on Tuesday night. Cheap Randy Bullock Jersey . Khudobin made a career-high 46 saves and Andrei Loktionov and Patrick Dwyer each had a goal and an assist to send Carolina past the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1. Nathan Gerbe also scored, and Jay Harrison added two assists for the Hurricanes, who were criticized by coach Kirk Muller after weekend losses to Boston and Edmonton. "In the neutral zone we did a better job of getting speed and getting on the forecheck," Carolinas Jordan Staal said. Boone Jenner scored for Columbus, which outshot the Hurricanes 19-0 in the third period. Carolina jumped ahead at 3:41 on its first shot. Gerbe grabbed a loose puck that defenceman Fedor Tyutin couldnt handle and on an odd-man rush and scored his 15th of the season from the right circle. "When you score first its always important and gives you a little confidence," Khudobin said. "Im happy with the win. I would probably be more happy if I didnt get scored on with like a minute left. But we got the result, we won. Thats most important for me." The Hurricanes were close to a playoff spot on Feb. 7, but they entered the game having lost nine of 12 and are likely to miss the post-season again. The Blue Jackets are in a tight race in the Eastern Conference playoff race. They dropped a rare one at home where they are 10-3-1 in their past 14. "It seemed we had some pretty good quality chances," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "We hit a couple posts (during the game). We had our opportunities. I think we were doing some things to create offence. We just werent able to finish." Sergei Bobrovsky allowed three goals on 20 shots. He was replaced by Curtis McElhinney to start the third period. Early in the second period, Loktionov poked home his fifth to make it 2-0 on the power play -- and Carolinas eighth shot -- with Jenner in the box for delay of game. Bobrovksy stopped Harrisons point shot -- that broke the stick of Columbus Derek MacKenzie propelling the blade into the slot -- but defenceman Jack Johnson couldnt stop Loktionov. "I think the second period we picked it up and basically we scored at the right time with timely goals," Muller said. Columbus had chances the rest of the period, but couldnt beat Khudobin, who made a nice stop on R.J. Umberger. The Blue Jackets took two more penalties in the period that tempered their momentum. Then with room down the right side, Dwyer scored his seventh at 17:20 on a slap shot from the right circle that beat Bobrovsky near side. In the third period, Khudobin turned aside one shot after another until Jenner scored his 13th on a redirection with 50 seconds left. "Its funny, weve been on the other end so many times this year outshooting teams and coming up short," Muller said. "Change it around tonight and your goalie wins the hockey game. I guess it balances it out." Notes: The 47 shots for Columbus were a season high. ...The Hurricanes last won in Columbus on March 8, 2004, a span of four games. ... Blue Jackets LW Blake Comeau knocked Hurricanes D Ryan Murphy from the game in the first period with a hit into the glass. It was Comeaus first game since a two-game suspension for boarding Red Wings defenceman Brendan Smith. ... Hurricanes C Elias Lindholm and D Justin Faulk fell ill and were late scratches.Cheap Tyler Eifert Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Cheap Carl Lawson Jersey . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson.NEW YORK -- The Cleveland Cavaliers lottery luck just keeps going. The Cavaliers continued their remarkable run Tuesday, winning the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft for the second straight year and third time in the last four. They moved up from the ninth spot, when they had just a 1.7 per cent chance of winning the top selection. "It seems surreal," Cavs vice chairman Jeff Cohen said. "This is three out of four years and we had a 1.7 per cent chance of coming up with the first pick and we pulled it off again." They drafted Kyrie Irving first in 2011 and will hope to do better with this win than last year, when they took Anthony Bennett, who had a forgettable rookie season. Nick Gilbert, the son of Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert, was on the podium for the previous two wins, but general manager David Griffin was there this time. Griffin had a pin on his lapel from his late grandmother and was carrying one of Nick Gilberts bowties, which was as lucky in his breast pocket as it was with Nick wearing it. The Cavs can now choose among the likes of Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid of Kansas, Dukes Jabari Parker, or another player from whats considered a deep draft. "This means everything," Cohen said. "This is the deepest draft arguably since LeBron (James) and Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and Carmelo Anthony came out." The Cavs won that one, too, in 2003, when they picked James. But they have been lottery regulars since he bolted for Miami in 2010, and they want that to stop. "Rebuilding is a process and we lost a player a number of years back that it was going (to take) some time. Quite frankly its taken a little bit longer then wed like, but weve been patient," Cohen said. "I think now is the time were going to reap the rewards of our patience." The Milwaukee Bucks fell one spot to second and the Philadelphia 76ers will draft third. The Bucks had a 25 per cent chance of winning after a league-worst 15-67 record, but the team with the best odds hasnt won since 2004. The expected strength of the class led to speculation that teams were tanking in hopes of getting a high pick. But the Cavs had playoff expectations, hoping a strong season could make them attractive to James if he was interested in returning home as a free agent. Nick Gilbert said last year he expected the Cavs to be done with the lottery, but they were right back in Times Square after a disappoiinting season that resulted in them firing Mike Brown after just one year and a 33-49 record in his second stint with the team. Cheap Bengals Jerseys China. Another top selection surely will make Cleveland more attractive to prospective coaches. The city of Cleveland may be on a 50-year championship drought, but sure does have this lottery thing figured out. The 2011 win was also a stunner, when the Cavs moved up from the No. 8 spot with a pick they had acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers. And by moving up this year, they hurt the Detroit Pistons, who started eighth but by falling back, had to trade the pick to Charlotte as part of a deal for Ben Gordon. Orlando dropped a spot to fourth and also will have the No. 12 pick from Denver. Utah is No. 5 and the Lakers and Boston Celtics couldnt make the most of rare lottery appearances, with Los Angeles at No. 7 and Boston at No. 6. The 76ers couldnt move up even with Hall of Famer Julius Erving representing them, but they will have two top-10 picks: their own and New Orleans at No. 10 from last years trade that sent Jrue Holiday to the Pelicans. "If we had No. 3 alone, I would be a little disappointed and so would our group. But the fact that we also have the 10th pick, we may have done better than anyone else," Erving said. "We can get two players out of this draft or leverage those two picks." Still, the big winners -- again -- were the Cavs. Nick Gilbert was the hit of the 2011 lottery, his big glasses and bowtie charming viewers. This time it was Mallory Edens, the 18-year-old daughter of incoming Bucks co-owner Wes Edens. She gained thousands of Twitter followers after her brief on-camera interview. But her Bucks pin wasnt lucky enough to end the run of back luck for the worst teams. "I was really nervous, but Im really happy we got the second pick," Mallory Edens said. Things kept rolling for the Cavs, who duplicated the feat of Orlando, which went back-to-back at No. 1 in 1992-93. The latter win, after the Magic had gone 41-41 in Shaquille ONeals rookie season, caused the league to change the lottery to a weighted format that gave the worst teams the most chances. The tanking talk has led to discussions to change it again, something Commissioner Adam Silver has said will be discussed this summer. But he has also said that if there was an ideal solution, the league would have implemented it by now. The Cavs like it just as it is. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W. Michael Roberts Youth Jersey .Va. -- Jonas Blixts memory of raising the trophy last year carried over to a strong start at the Greenbrier Classic. The defending champion shot a 6-under 64 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead over former Stanford star Patrick Rodgers and seven others at Old White TPC. Blixt tied for second in the Masters but missed the cut in three of his last four starts. Returning to The Greenbrier resort brought him back to a comfort zone. Starting on the 10th hole in the morning with little wind, Blixt had six birdies on his front nine and made the turn at 5 under. Six of the Swedes eight birdies came on putts of 10 feet or less. He also chipped in from the rough for birdie on No. 16. "The golf course is in perfect shape, like last year," Blixt said. "You come back with a bunch of confidence knowing that you won here before. "If I can get my putter to work the way it did today, I felt like I hit the ball on line every time, and it could be a really good week." Rodgers is looking to make his third straight cut since turning pro. He holed a 118-yard wedge for eagle on the par-4 first hole -- his 10th hole of the day. After the round, he was back on the driving range. "Being a new pro out here, youre always trying to figure out and establish your routines," Rodgers said, "and mine is just kind of cool down after the round and working on the things I felt like I can improve, and hopefully be ready for tomorrow." Also at 65 under were Chris Kirk, D.A. Points, James Hahn, Jason Bohn, Joe Durant, Jim Renner and Danny Lee. Steve Stricker, who has wife Nicki carrying his bag this week, was among eight player at 66. Jimmy Johnson, his regular caddie, was already scheduled to carry Chris Kirks bag when Stricker became a late entry at The Greenbrier. Stricker is playing only his eighth tour event this year. Hell compete again next week at John Deere and is leaning against going to the British Open unless he has one or more high finishes before then. "Well just keep plugging along and see what happens," Stricker said. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson played alongside Keegan Bradley and Webb Simpson, getting a close-up view as he contemplates his three captains picks for the Sept. 26-28 event at Gleneagles in Scotland. "The Ryder Cups a long way in the distance," Watson said. "Im watching other people as well. Its fun to be out here to get to know the young players a little bit better." Watson took a similar approach in April, playing with Jordan Spieth at the RBC Heritage and Patrick Reed at Augusta National. Watson has said he would use a wild-card pick on Tiger Woods if hes healthy and playing well, leaving all sorts of possibilities with the other two picks. Simpson, who shot 71 on Thursday, is 17th in the U.S. Ryder Cup standings and Bradley, who shot 67, is 18th. Others ahead of them in the Greenbrier Classic field are Kirk at No. 11, Brendon Todd at No. 13 and Kevin Na at No. 15. The top nine get automatic berths on the U.S. squad. Reed, also in the Greenbrier field, is at No. 9, while Phil Mickelson, not playing this week, is 10th. "Youd think that one round or two rounds wouldnt determine us being on the team. That would be kind of silly," Bradley said. "It doesnt hurt to play well. Put it that way." Bubba Watson, the top-ranked player in the field at No. 3 in the world, had a 68. Only two rounds of 65 or better came during the afternoon when the wind picked up and the greens became more firm. "I wish I could guess the wind differently, but otherwise it was a good day," Watson said. Brad Kaaya Jersey . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. Michael Roberts Womens Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half.ST. LOUIS -- A week ago, Jaroslav Halak couldnt wait to get off the ice and find a place to hide. Hed been no relief at all after replacing Brian Elliott in net in New Jersey and was embarrassed along with the rest of St. Louis Blues. "I can speak for myself: I was hoping the game was over after the second period," Halak said. The bad taste is all gone now. Alexander Steen gave the Blues the early lead and Halak earned his fourth shutout of the season and was the games first star in a 3-0 victory over the Devils on Tuesday night. New Jersey had 23 shots, the same as it needed in a 7-1 rout at home last week, but, this time, had nothing to show for it. "It was weird, going to New York and getting back and playing Jersey again," Halak said. "It was a good thing we got it over with and we didnt have to wait." Brenden Morrow added a power-play goal midway through the third period and Maxim Lapierre scored into an empty net with 2:08 left. Patrik Berglund assisted on both third-period scores. "I think the more we learn from those types of games the better, because thats never a good recipe when youre chasing games," Morrow said. "Good teams stay with their structure, stay with their system and let that roll over and get back into the game that way, and I think we learned our lesson there." The Blues have won three straight and moved a point ahead of the Blackhawks, who played later at Calgary, for the Central Division lead. St. Louis cleaned up on defence a week after getting whipped in New Jersey when Halak allowed four goals in 14 shots after relieving Elliott. Halak has started all three games since that setback, allowing a total of four goals. Hes 7-1-1 in his last nine starts with a 1.77 goals-against average and .940 save percentage. The Devils mustered little offensively coming off a 7-3 loss to the Rangers at Yankee Stadium on Sunday. They were shut out for the sixth time, although this was the first time in 35 games. "Well, we didnt have many chances to score, but they played great tight defence and we had nothing," said forward Jaromir Jagr, held to two shots. "We had chances but not 100 per cent chances." The Devils have the NHLs second-best power play but were 0 for 5 against Halak. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Youth Jersey. "Two totally different games," coach Peter DeBoer said. "Both goaltenders were very good. I dont think that was the case last week in New Jersey." The Blues are an NHL-best 17-3-1 against the Eastern Conference, and 9-0 at home. Steen was the NHLs second-leading goal scorer in late December before missing 11 games with a concussion. Hes been back six games and has a point in the last five with three goals and four assists. "He is a very dynamic player," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "For him to get to the elite level where he was before, I think he just has to learn to get back to the right balance between reward and risk. "He had an unbelievable balance of reward and risk going before he got hurt." Halak and Brian Elliott have combined for seven shutouts this season. Halak has won four straight starts with two shutouts this month, and holds the franchise mark with 20 shutouts in four seasons. Morrow deflected a waist-high shot past Cory Schneider for his eighth goal and first point in nine games, capitalizing on a tripping call against Bryce Salvador. St. Louis killed off Roman Polaks high-sticking penalty just nine seconds into the game, and then took the lead on Steens 27th goal at 3:25. Steen scored his 100th goal in six seasons with St. Louis scoring from the slot on an odd-man rush with assists by Jaden Schwartz and David Backes. Alex Pietrangelo took a holding call foiling a break-in by Stephen Gionta late in the period and, again, the St. Louis penalty killers came through. The Blues Vladimir Sobotka hit the goal post on an odd-man rush with just under five minutes to go. The Devils played in St. Louis for the first time since Nov. 20, 2010, a 3-2 Blues victory. NOTES: NFL Hall of Famer Dan Dierdorf, who recently retired from broadcasting, wore a Blues jersey with his number 72 while watching from a private box. ... New Jersey is 5-16-3 when trailing after two periods. ... Jagr had totalled two goals and four assists the previous four games. ... Steen has seven game-winners in 41 games this season. The previous two seasons, he totalled six game-winners in 83 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
Salvador, Brazil - Bosnia-Herzegovina head coach Safet Susic has announced that he is stepping down from his position following Bosnias exit from the World Cup. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey . Susic helped guide his team to its first appearance at a World Cup, but the side was unable to advance from a manageable Group F after losing its first two games before a 3-1 win over Iran to close out its competition. "This was my last game at the World Cup," Susic told Brazilian newspaper Lancenet. "Unfortunately there will not be another one. Sometimes it is a nice feeling to be free of obligations. "I can decide my own fate and this is my answer." Bosnia was widely expected to make a run at second place in the group behind favorites Argentina. But after one-goal losses to Argentina and Nigeria, Susic was left feeling disappointed that his side didnt get the results. "We should have done better by the quality of our players but now is the time for this team to look forward to (UEFA) Euro 2016 qualifiers," Susic said. "We lacked experience and cool heads at crucial moments in the opening two games but I cannot complain about effort. Thats just football." Brad Kaaya Jersey . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Teez Tabor Jersey . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other.OAKLAND, Calif. - One after another, the starting pitchers for the Oakland Athletics are shutting down opponents and making up for most of the clubs shortcomings. Especially the back of the bullpen. Jesse Chavez struck out seven and came up an inning short of his first complete game, and the As held on to beat the Chicago White Sox 5-4 on Monday night for their season-high fifth straight win. "We all feed off of each other," Chavez said. "And I think thats what makes a good staff." Chavez (3-1) gave up five hits and walked two for the AL-West leading As, who have outscored opponents 28-8 during the winning streak. The former reliever allowed only solo home runs to Dayan Viciedo and Jose Abreu, whose major-league leading 14th long ball in the ninth chased the right-hander. Josh Donaldson hit a go-ahead, two-run homer in the fifth, and Josh Reddick hit a tying triple in the second off John Danks (3-3) during Oaklands win. Jed Lowrie added a two-run double in the seventh that proved pivotal after the White Sox scored three runs in the ninth and nearly forced extra innings. Left-hander Sean Doolittle recorded the final three outs, striking out pinch-hitter Tyler Flowers and Leury Garcia to strand the tying runner on second. "Didnt want it to get to that point, but thats how it got there," As manager Bob Melvin said. Danks gave up six hits and three runs in six innings, striking out five and walking two. Chicago, which has lost four of five, came up just short and too late. "It wasnt a lack of trying. Sometimes you hit it and its right at people," said White Sox manager Robin Ventura, who was agitated after a 5-1 home loss to Arizona on Sunday, calling it "uninspired" effort. After Abreus homer, Fernando Abad walked Adam Dunn. Then struggling Jim Johnson gave up a double to Viciedo and an RBI single to Alexei Ramirez, setting off another shower of boos. Pinch-hitter Paul Konerkos sacrifice fly sliced Oaklands leead to 5-4 before Doolittle struck out the final two batters for his second save this season. Brad Kaaya Youth Jersey. "I think it was important for me tonight not getting caught up in the moment of trying to get the save and stop the bleeding," Doolittle said. The AL-West leading As, coming off a home sweep of Washington, added another layer of frustration for a Chicago team beginning a nine-game road trip that also stops in Houston and Kansas City. The White Sox spent about eight hours on a plane Sunday night because of storms in Chicago that delayed their flight to the Bay Area, then they played a late game on the West Coast. They still started strong but wasted an opportunity to retake the lead when they advanced runners to second and third on Chavezs wild pitch in the fifth. Conor Gillaspie hit a hard line drive with two outs — but right into centre fielder Craig Gentrys glove. Then came Donaldsons drive in the fifth, lining a 2-0 fastball into the seats in left for his eighth home run. Lowrie added a two-run double off reliever Daniel Webb in the seventh to stretch Oaklands lead to 5-1. Chavez kept inducing quick outs and nearly finished the game himself. He had never completed more than seven innings, which he has done three times this year. Chavez has allowed one earned run or fewer in six of his eight starts this season. The As are a 7-1 when he pitches. "We faced him in the spring. Hes good," Dunn said. :Hes going to be around the strike zone. When a guy has that many pitches, you try to get him early. It didnt work out." NOTES Athletics CF Coco Crisp took swings in batting practice before sitting out for the fifth straight game with a strained neck. He is day to day. ... White Sox LHP Chris Sale, out since April 17 because of a strained muscle near his left elbow, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment in Triple-A Charlotte on Thursday. ... LHP Drew Pomeranz (2-1, 1.45 ERA) makes his second start for the As opposite Chicagos Scott Carroll on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
SHANGHAI, China -- Charles Hamelins already found his top form after just one World Cup of short-track speedskating stop. T. J. Watt Steelers Jersey . Hamelin won gold in the mens 1,000-metre event on Sunday, his second victory and fourth trip to the podium of the weekend. Hamelin, from Levis, Que., led from start to finish to take gold in one minute 25.435 seconds. Dutch skater Niels Kerstholt (1:25.783) finished second, barely a blade length ahead of Han-Bin Lee (1:25.804) of South Korea. Canada won bronze in the mens 5,000-metre relay final, with Hamelin, his brother Francois, Yellowknifes Michael Gilday and Olivier Jean of Lachenaie, Que., finishing in 6:47.962. The United States placed first in 6:47.605, followed by the Korean team in 6:47.754. In womens competition, Koreas Suk Hee Shim earned her second win of the weekend, taking first place in the 1,000 metres in 1:31.259. Alang Kim, also from Korea, placed second (1:31.469), while Chinas Jianrou Li took third (1:31.544). Marianne St-Gelais of Ste-Julie, Que., was fifth with a time of 1:31.996. Korea won the womens 3,000-metre relay in 4:10.264, followed by China in 4:10.281 and Italy in 4:17.523. The Canadian team of St-Gelais, Edmontons Jessica Gregg, Jessica Hewitt of Kamloops, B.C., and Gabrielle Williamson-Derraugh of Red Deer, Alta., was fourth in 4:21.707. T. J. Watt Womens Jersey . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central. Cameron Sutton Steelers Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said.WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita State went to the Final Four last year, yet there was something missing for that team: a Missouri Valley Conference championship. This season the Shockers were focused on not letting that happen. So after No. 3 Wichita State routed Drake 83-54 Saturday night behind Tekele Cottons 21 points and Darius Carters 15, the Shockers relished cutting down the nets to celebrate a conference title that seemed like a foregone conclusion some time ago. "It means a lot, it really does," said point guard Fred VanVleet, who had 15 points and six assists. "Its something we didnt do last year. Its special, and we appreciate it. But, at the same time, we have more goals ahead of us." Wichita State (29-0, 16-0 Missouri Valley) is the first team to start 29-0 since Illinois in 2004-05 and is two wins away from a perfect regular season. The Shockers cruised despite leading scorer Cleanthony Early being held to a season-low three points and Ron Baker only scoring six, less than half his season average. Daddy Ugbede scored 14 points, Jordan Daniels had 13 and Aaron Hawley 10 for Drake (14-14, 5-11), which had more turnovers (20) than field goals (18). Drake coach Ray Giacoletti can compare this seasons Wichita State team to that of a year ago. He was an assistant at Gonzaga last season, and the top-seeded Bulldogs lost to the Shockers in the NCAA Tournament. "Its a much better basketball team now than it was at that time," Giacoletti said. "Ive been doing this 29 years and have been around a lot of great teams that try to outscore you and out-talent you. This team tries to out-tough you in every single facet and really doesnt care about the other stuff." That toughness was flaunted in a 31-4 run Wichita State wrapped around halftime, an onslaught so complete that the Shockers completed the 14-1 portion to start the second half without Drake even attemptinng a field goal. JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey. After trailing early, the Bulldogs held the Shockers scoreless for over 3 minutes, going on a 9-0 run capped by Hawleys backdoor layup for a 15-14 lead with 9:18 remaining in the first half. To make matters worse for Wichita State, Early was on the bench with two fouls and Baker soon joined him with his second. But Wichita State started the game-turning run behind Carter, a reserve who scored four straight before the Shockers started a parade of baskets at the rim. "I thought Darius gave us a huge lift tonight," Shockers coach Gregg Marshall said. "He was really active." VanVleet and Cotton had layups. Cotton and Nick Wiggins had back-to-back slams. VanVleets 3-pointer helped Wichita State lead 31-18 at halftime. The Shockers roll only gained momentum to start the second half. After Drakes Seth VanDeest made a free throw, Wichita State scored 14 straight. Cotton and Carter converted three-point plays to get it started and Carter had another slam. And Kadeem Coleby and VanVleet put back offensive rebounds, bringing roars from the crowd. The Shockers led 45-19 with 16:35 remaining, and Drake seemed befuddled. Much of that had to do with Cotton, who had seven steals in the game. "Was there two Tekele Cottons out there?" Marshall asked, joking. "It sure seemed like it." Cotton said his approach was simple. "I just try to get in position where they dont see me," he said. "Sometimes I can get in the passing lanes and get it. Sometimes, I dont." Hawley ended the run with a 3-pointer 15 seconds later, the Bulldogs first shot attempt of the half. After that, the Shockers could sub liberally and soon start celebrating an outright Missouri Valley title, actually clinched earlier in the day when Indiana State lost. "Hopefully," Marshall said, "this isnt our only championship." Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
Salvador, Brazil (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Jets Jerseys .com) - Portugal defender Fabio Coentrao has been ruled out for the remainder of the World Cup after suffering a thigh injury in the nations loss to Germany on Monday. Coentrao was forced out of the match after 65 minutes with a "second grade tear of the adductor longus muscle in the right thigh," according to the Portuguese Football Federation. Striker Hugo Almeida suffered a hamstring tear in the match while goalkeeper Rui Patricio sustained a slight tear in his thigh, but both players are expected to return to action before the close of the tournament. Cheap Robby Anderson Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Cheap Jets Jerseys Authentic .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams.The Los Angeles Kings jumped out to a 3-0 first-period lead and the Chicago Blackhawks couldnt catch them, with the Kings taking a 5-2 decision in Game Four to take a 3-1 lead in the series. Kings D Jake Muzzin scored the first of two power play goals for the Kings. Playing more than 21 minutes per game in the playoffs, Muzzin now has 11 points, placing him third among defencemen in the postseason. Not bad for a guy who didnt hook on with an NHL club until the Kings signed him during his overage junior season in Sault Ste. Marie. Four years later, Muzzin is on the top defence pairing for a team closing in on the Western Conference title. Muzzin is paired with Drew Doughty, who also had a goal and an assist in Game Four (though his goal appeared to be deflected in by Dwight King) and leads defencemen with 14 points in the playoffs. Game Four was so well in hand for the Kings that they could limit Doughtys ice time; 23:55 was Doughtys lowest ice time since Game Two of the playoffs (after which he complained about his lack of ice time). For once, the Blackhawks didnt get burned by the line of Jeff Carter, Tanner Pearson and Tyler Toffoli, until Pearson scored into an empty net, though Pearson had a team-high seven shot attempts and tied Carter with a team-leading four shots on goal. The bad news for Chicago is that the Kings other top scorers got on track. Marian Gaborik scored a goal while Anze Kopitar and Justin Williams each picked up a couple of assists; Kopitar extending his playoff scoring lead with 22 points and Gaborik leads all playoff goal-scorers, with 10. In their ultimately fruitless attempt to come back, the Blackhawks chances were created by their power forwards. Marian Hossa, Bryan Bickell and Brandon Sadd had nine, eight and seven shot attempts, respectively, to lead the Bllackhawks. Cheap Jets Jerseys. Saad and Bickell scored Chicagos goals. Chicagos leaders, C Jonathan Toews and RW Patrick Kane, skated together for most of the game, as the Blackhawks tried to shake up lines and it didnt really work. While both assisted on Bickells third-period goal, Toews didnt register a shot on goal (though, immediately preceding Bickells goal, Doughty basically blocked a Toews shot in the crease to prevent a goal), the second time in the series Toews has been held without a shot on goal. The Blackhawks need their big guns to be firing, but they also need G Corey Crawford to perform better. After allowing four goals on 20 shots in Game Four, Crawford has stopped 69 of 82 shots (.841 SV%) in the last three games. The goals against arent all on Crawford, to be sure but, no matter how you slice it, .841 isnt good enough to win. Blackhawks C Michal Handzus played a game-low 4:28, not seeing the ice beyond six minutes into the second period. This isnt the first time in the playoffs that a team, on the verge of elimination, has looked like they were on the way out, and thats the situation in which the Blackhawks find themselves now. More than 90% of teams with a three-game-to-one lead in an NHL playoff series go on to win, so the Blackhawks have a steep hill to climb. But, they can look across the ice and take heart, knowing that the Kings had to overcome a three-games-to-none deficit in Round One against San Jose to get turned loose on this playoff run. Right now, the Kings look invincible, but hockey is a funny game sometimes and if the Blackhawks are better on home ice in Game Five, maybe they still have a way to dig out of this hole. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
miaowang123 FREE ACCOUNT
GREEN BAY, Wis. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Authentic . - Julius Peppers crossed the goal line and caught his breath. But his work wasnt done after returning an interception 49 yards for a touchdown. Teammate Morgan Burnett pointed to the stands a€” time for Peppers first Lambeau Leap. One of many for the Packers on Thursday night. Aaron Rodgers threw for three scores, and Eddie Lacy ran for a season-high 105 yards and two touchdowns in the 42-10 rout of the Minnesota Vikings. Jordy Nelson hauled in a 66-yard touchdown catch. Things were going so well in Green Bay that even Peppers found his way to the end zone through the mist. But something was missing. (Burnett)just said, Go, go, go, go! Peppers recounted. This is all new to Peppers after joining the Packers in the off-season as a free agent. It was actually pretty tough to get up there. I was pretty tired after that run, so I barely got up there, Peppers said. It was tough. The Vikings had it much worse. The Packers led 28-0 after the first half played in a light rain. They essentially toyed with Minnesota the rest of the way. Green Bay outplayed us, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. They were more physical than we were. They did a much better job all night. Peppers had the highlight-reel play in the second quarter after picking off a pass over the middle from Christian Ponder, who was hit by tackle Luther Robinson as he released the throw. The 34-year-old Peppers veered left across the field and waited for blocks before striding the final 10 yards along the sideline to make it 21-0 with 7:06 left in the second quarter. Peppers became the first player in NFL history with 100 sacks and 10 interceptions. I like the way it went tonight, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. Yeah, Ill take this. Ponder struggled in getting the start at quarterback with rookie Teddy Bridgewater out with a sprained left ankle. Jamari Lattimore intercepted Ponders pass over the middle on Minnesotas drive after the Peppers touchdown, setting up Rodgers 11-yard scoring pass to Davante Adams to give Green Bay a four-touchdown lead with 4:55 left in the first half. That was Rodgers 200th career touchdown a€” though he let Adams keep the ball in honour of his first career score. Im very proud of Aaron, McCarthy said. It seems like hes in the point of his career now where every week or every other week hes breaking a record. The rest of the game was a mere formality. Fans took delight in showering former Green Bay receiver Greg Jennings with boos whenever he touched the ball. Jennings finished with two catches for 31 yards. Rodgers was 12 of 17 for 156 yards a€” and the offence wasnt really at its best. There were several three-and-outs sprinkled among the touchdown drives. But after a short week to get ready for a Thursday night game, the Packers will surely relish this win over a long weekend. On the touchdown to Nelson, Rodgers found the NFLs leading receiver on play-action. Nelson caught the pass stride at the 20 and easily outraced safety Harrison Smith into end zone for the Packers second touchdown. Rodgers also connected with Randall Cobb for an 8-yard touchdown pass set up by three straight long runs by Lacy. Cobb scored his league-leading sixth touchdown of the season. The Packers struggling running game also got back on track, with Lacy running for touchdowns on back-to-back drives in the third quarter. He barrelled over safety Robert Blanton into the end zone on his second score, from 10 yards out. Eddie, you know, hes going to be a guy whos just going to be continuing to lay on people and to be more of a force as the weather continues to turn here, Rodgers said. In contrast, Minnesota rarely advanced past midfield. Its only venture across the 50 in the first half ended with Burnett forcing Matt Asiata to fumble after an 11-yard run, and Casey Hayward recovered the Vikings third consecutive turnover. Under pressure much of the night, Minnesota could rarely get anything going through the air until late with the game well in hand. Ponder was 22 of 44 for 222 yards. Green Bay finished with six sacks, including 1 1/2 apiece for Mike Daniels and former Viking Letroy Guion. The Vikings finally broke the shutout on Ponders 6-yard touchdown run on the first play of the fourth quarter. But they still trailed 42-7. Playing like that, you dont have much to say. It was embarrassing. Thats not the way I expected to come out and play, Ponder said. Minnesota had the most notable injury when receiver Cordarelle Patterson left with a hip injury early in the third quarter after making a 6-yard catch. For Green Bay, defensive lineman Datone Jones left in the second quarter with an ankle injury. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys China . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday.The Toronto Argonauts have a lot to look forward to in 2014. Long gone are the glory moments of the 100th Grey Cup, back to reality, which is an almost total rebuilding effort on defence in effort to get back to the 102nd Grey Cup come November 30th. First and foremost, this year has such special optimism because they get their quarterback back. With Anthony Calvillo out of the picture, Ricky Ray is the best in the league. He did have issues staying healthy last year but in the time he played he was remarkable. Completing 77 per cent of your passes and finishing with a 21:2 touchdown to interception ratio is an accomplishment that other quarterbacks envy and respect. His quarterback rating was 126.4. If Ray can stay healthy for the year, the Argonauts will always be in position to win it all. Health really is the only issue as age, now creeping into the mid 30s, is still not a significant detriment. Other positions? Absolutely. If you are a running back or defensive back, when you lose that athletic burst or reactive ability, you lose a lot. But quarterbacks, more than any other position, are cerebral more than physical and as long as the first dominates the second, you can continue to play at a very high level. The next aspect of success could be a re-designed defence. Losing Chris Jones, now the head coach with the Edmonton Eskimos, was intense as Jones transferred his intensity successfully to the players he directed. But when a coaching void is opened it is usually filled quickly, and the combination of Tim Burke and Casey Creehan will develop their own style based on experience, not experiment. Toronto will be a much more "upfield" team, depending on a front four to pressure and a back eight to react. As a coordinator, Burke has always been successful, and as a linebacker coach so has Creehan. Then after Mike OShea left to become the head coach in Winnipeg, the void was filled by Jim Daley, who knows this league better than any. Losing two assistants to head coaching jobs says a lot about how good the defensive staff was, but it could be even better potentially with the positions filled in the present. Running back will be a battle. With Chad Kackert retired, it appears to be a three-man competition between Steve Slaton, Curtis Steel, and Anthony Coombs. Can Cooombs be an 18 game starter? Very unlikely, but possible. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys. Nothing would be better than to see the University of Manitoba star be the next Jon Cornish. If he does, then everything falls into place on offence and with ratio flexibility. Overall, from last year there are major priorities for improvement. Toronto ended the season with the best red zone offence and the best red zone defence. 69 per cent of the time the Argos produced touchdowns over field goals on offence. And only 46 per cent of the time Toronto allowed touchdowns, forcing opponents into fiel T d goals. Inside the 20, the Argos were the best in CFL football. Outside the 20s: a priority to improve. On average, teams produced 389 yards of offence, 289 of which was through the air. Those totals were both eighth in the league. Toronto finished dead last in rushing yards as well, with only 85 produced per game. And that eighth-place reality is for the second year in a row. But you can rationalize that with a +18 takeaway/giveaway number and arguing what happens between the 20s is not as significant as what happens from the 20 in. But all that yardage against takes time away from Ray and the offence; that has to be improved. So looking into the future one year at a time, Toronto will have a good team. Looking into the future more than one year, Toronto needs a new home for the team. BMO Field is an excellent choice but the financing is still floating in space. Because the stadium was built with tax payer money, there is no reason not to include all. If it was privately funded, than those who paid for it can use it as they see fit. But it was paid by the public so should be open to public use, and that includes the Toronto Argonauts.  To me, expansion will create more revenue for all and the location and design can be adapted for all. Where there is a will, there is a way. Both Hamilton and Montreal will be better and are better right now than at this time last year. Ottawa is a complete unknown but is not to be looked at as a guarantee win day. Toronto is somewhere in the middle, catching up perhaps to Hamilton and Montreal but way ahead of Ottawa. But with Ray at quarterback the catch up is more of a threat than a desire. Two years removed from the Grey Cup means a new team in Toronto. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 Jun 19 '17
Pages: «« « ... 281 282 283 284 285